[AccessD] Arthur's Treeview

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Thu Sep 30 08:06:36 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I am mucking around with Arthur's Tree view control using DAO. What I
can't figure out is how you get the ID of the item selected within the
treeview itself so I can use it to filter a recordset. For example:

Level 1 = ProductCategory eg Dairy
Level 2 = Product eg Goats Milk

I want to be able to get the ProductCategoryID as I am only able to get
the ProductCategoryText out at the moment in Level 1. This also applies
to the Level 2 where I'd prefer to obtain the ProductID rather than the
ProductDescription. Obviously I don't want the user to see these
values...

Any help much appreciated...

Vlad