[AccessD] Menu/Toolbar Switching Functions on/Off

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Sep 30 11:05:09 CDT 2004

To All,
If no text is selected in my textbox, I don't want the copy or cut functions to be available on my toolbar/menu. Likewise if the clipboard is empty I don't want to Paste to be available.

I'm thinking that on the keypress/mousemove/any activity events of my textbox I could put in the appropriate code to enable and disable the relevant options. But this seems a bit messy to me. Is this the correct way to go about doing this or does anyone know of a better way?

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/