[AccessD] Form Resizing Itself

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:50:59 CDT 2004

I might be mistaken...but I thought if you had multple foms/windows open in
Access...and you closed one...the next one to get focus would have the same
setting(maximized/restored) as the one that closed...unless you handle it in
the events.

An easy way to show this...open 2 seperate forms...and maximize each of
them...navigating them by using the toolbar/window button.  Even maximize
the db window...if you close 1...then the next window that has focus will
still be maximized...but if you were to click the restore button on the form
that had focus...it would restore ALL open forms.

I know this happens in A97 and A2K...not sure about xp...and not sure if
this behavior is controlled by a setting...or just the way things are.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte