[AccessD] XP SP2 Applied

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 00:13:16 CDT 2004

kudos... I always forget to mention to people tho, that in many cases
it's always best to turn off all services in order to upgrade the SP
just nice... I have a utility that was written by an NT admin Michael
Espinola, I use this script (TARS.cmd) for every SP upgrade I need to
apply to either Windows 2000 and now XP, since then all SP updates
have gone smoothly.  if anyone needs a copy of this file, email me off
list and I can send it on it's way :)

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:14:40 -0400, John W. Colby
<jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> My Emachines M6805 laptop just applied the XP SP2 with no apparent problems.
> Had to turn off Windows firewall (again) after the install.
>
> John W. Colby
> www.ColbyConsulting.com

-Francisco