[AccessD] Remote Desktop Connection Client 1.0.2 for Mac OS X

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 14:47:28 CDT 2004

REALvnc is a stable, awesome release, I don't knock it in fact
UltraVnc is built on top of existing cores from RealVNC.  however,
when using ULTRA, you will have much more flexibility and power, such
as being able to authenticate via your NT userid, also you can
transfer files if you need FTP.  and over LAN i've found that coupled
together w/ their Video Driver you get much more speed as if you were
right in front of the other pc.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 14:00:56 -0400, John W. Colby
<jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> I also use RealVNC.  I even used it inside my LAN prior to buying the KMV
> switch.
>
> John W. Colby
> www.ColbyConsulting.com

-Francisco