[AccessD] Remote Desktop Connection Client 1.0.2 for Mac OS X

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Sep 5 12:09:11 CDT 2004

Hi Francisco

> i went back to re-read this and it looks like it's more for just
> Remote Desktop vs, Terminal Services.  Am I mis-reading it?

No, that's right. It's a client which will open a window on the Mac
with a Windows Terminal Server session. Within this you can offer the
Mac user to run your Access app off the Terminal Server without
installing anything else on the Mac than this client.

(You probably know all this, but it may be new stuff for someone else
following this thread).

I'm no Mac-fan but if clients wish to pay for a Terminal Server setup,
I don't mind as long as it works reliably.

/gustav