[AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

Jeff Barrows Jeff at OUTBAKTech.com
Wed Sep 8 09:49:56 CDT 2004

Technically, it means is that if you decide NOT to renew your Action Pack Subscription, you agree to remove all of the Action Pack software from any / all of your machines after one year.  But for $199 a year (after the first year), it only makes sense to renew it.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Eric Barro [mailto:ebarro at afsweb.com]
	Sent: Wed 9/8/2004 8:21 AM
	To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
	Subject: RE: [AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

	What it probably means it that you're going to stop getting update CDs from M$ for any of the products you have licenses for so if they come out with Office 2004 or SQL server 2005 you will have to purchase a separate license if you wanted to use it.

	---
	Eric Barro
	Senior Systems Analyst
	Advanced Field Services