[AccessD] Syntax question about control references

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 8 13:06:48 CDT 2004

Arthur,

You can actually move the column to the left by using
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFreezeColumn.

If you have other columns that you'd like to the left
of the column with the correct date, you'll have to create
an array of controls in which you'd
SetFocus
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdFreezeColumn
til they were in the order that you want.

(Otherwise, there are Scroll APIs that you can get
from one of Stephen Lebans creations www.lebans.com)
----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint