[AccessD] Shrinking fields in a report

augusta awithing at twcny.rr.com
Thu Sep 9 12:23:40 CDT 2004

Thanks for your reply

But none of the fields are touching each other

This is how it is set up:

IDNo 	Name			WAddress	TotAmount
	FriendsName
	Business

Thats it! And nothing touches, all are set to CanShrink! FriendsName and
Business do not shrink up. But, where there is no FriendsName or Business,
the white space goes away.

I'm stumped. Am I asking it to do something it can't do?

Thanks Augusta