[AccessD] Changing the windows' tongue

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 9 13:47:32 CDT 2004

I think you are SOL But this is the way I think it works.
The Windows MultiLanguage Pack or it's new incarnation MUI  Multilingual
User Interface
is only available to OEM and enterprise licenses. maybe it is in the
Action Packs?
It also has to be installed over the US version initially. I guess this
is to ease hotfixes.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323282
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx#MUIques6

The Windows 2000 MultiLanguage Version