[AccessD] Mail not delivered...???

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 10 04:32:18 CDT 2004

On 8 Sep 2004 at 15:14, Greg Smith wrote:

> Apparently others are NOT having the same problem as I am with the
> email to databaseadvisors.  I sent a reply this morning (about 0800
> CDT)and now received the following message (between the dash lines):

Here's what that means: (and I sent you a note offline too)

Your mail server and databaseadvisors.com server are having problems
talking to each other.

It's just a part of life on the 'net unfortunately :(

I'll look at the dba server and see if I can see anything there.

In the future, this kind of stuff should really be brought to my
attention off-line first.

Please and thanks.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning.