[AccessD] AHOO!!! Got my action pack

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 10 09:20:06 CDT 2004

Steve,
With the Universal MSDN you have the license for life not the subscription period. I wasn't going to re-subscribe last year due to the price but when Jim passed on the lower prices he had been getting I went ahead and re-subbed. I have no idea as to if this holds true for empower as I missed that great deal.

John B.