[AccessD] Fw: Tab limits for tab controls

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 09:29:53 CDT 2004

Drew's the technique artist -- I just write this stuff up. :)

Re: The tabs -- a form with 877 tabs is a mess, and I've noticed that the
form does NOT display them in order -- which is odd. I tried it with 255,
which I originally assumed was the real limit (and may actually be), and
it's the same mess and weird arrangement.

I'm wondering if Access will let me add pages to the collection even though
the control itself can't support them? Would it do that?

Susan H.