[AccessD] Fw: Tab limits for tab controls

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 11:00:39 CDT 2004

Charlotte, I'm only adding pages -- I'm not setting any properties. But, I
assumed the tabs would be in order -- Page1, Page2, Page3, and while they
mostly are -- I don't understand the resulting order.

Page1, Page2, and so on, until about Page10 are at the top of the page --
after that I have 877, 876, 875, and so on... going backward.

Susan H.