[AccessD] DLL question (was Broadcast a message)

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:48:42 CDT 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:25:21 +0100, Andy Lacey
<andy at minstersystems.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks again Gustav. You're a star. I'll download this and give it a try
> when I have a moment to breath.

OK, so I'm a bit late to this party, but if you want to figure out the
APIs, you can download a sample VB app that shows how to send a
message from
http://developer.novell.com/support/sample/tids/vbbrdcst/vbbrdcst.htm

You can also get the "full" API declarations from the VB samples page
at http://developer.novell.com/support/sample/areas/vbs.htm

It's in the "Brainshare '98 Nice T111 - Programming to the Client API
with Visual Basic" download.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"