[AccessD] Bid announcement

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 10 19:36:25 CDT 2004

Yea, I read a big article on how the (mainland) Chinese are importing these
old computers for recycling, mostly the gold.  They have few if any real
pollution laws so they are creating huge toxic waste dumps when they dump
the unrecycled materials.  There are LOTS of very nasty stuff in a computer.
The West is essentially using them as a legal dumping ground.