[AccessD] Fw: Tab limits for tab controls

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Sep 13 09:29:48 CDT 2004

Interesting.  only read the first half though.  As far as interface flaws,
one of the worst I have seen, is the Microsoft Access User Level Security.
There is no problem with tabs, but what is extremely aggrevating is the
incessant need for the system for you to press Okay after every change.  If
you don't press Okay, you are prompted if you want to apply the change you
just made each and every time.  Ugh.  I know this applies to Access 97,
don't know if later versions changed that or not.

Drew