[AccessD] MS Access to VB6 or VB.net

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 13 13:24:43 CDT 2004

It's catching on in *our* trenches!  I like working with it and our next
major versions are going to be all VB.Net in part because it allows us
to do things the clients want but that would have been difficult to
impossible in Access.  And it allows us to build Web-based interfaces
for clients who want them without having to write different code for the
Windows-based and web-based interfaces.  I think that's worth the
learning curve.

Charlotte Foust