[AccessD] Outlook security and SendObject?

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:08:30 CDT 2004

and yet another option is blat... you can configure your application
to use their email settings to auto-send messages, w/ blat you can
even send attachments, you can find an example on how to set it up
here:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tapia,Francisco

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:11:12 -0700, Charlotte Foust
<cfoust at infostatsystems.com> wrote:
> We've had numerous discussions on this topic.  Many of us use Redemption
> (http://dimastr.com/redemption/home.htm) to handle this, since it uses
> extended MAPI calls and bypasses the security holes in Outlook.  Another
> option is ClickYes.
>
> Charlotte Foust

-Francisco