[AccessD] A2K: Time diff calcs

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Sep 14 07:51:44 CDT 2004

Hi Darren

That could be:

  lngDiff = DateDiff("n", [LogonTimeAndDate], Now())

To get hours and minutes:

  lngH = lngDiff \ 60
  lngM = lngDiff Mod 60

To convert to a pseudo time value for easy formatting:

  datTime = TimeSerial(lngH, lngM, 0)
  strTime = Format(datTime, "h:nn")

Be careful, though, if users (their machines) happen to be logged in
for more than 24 hours.

/gustav