[AccessD] Urgent help please - Can't open html pageinFrontpagefrom Access form

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 14 22:03:57 CDT 2004

Hi Kath:

If the file is in html format and saved with the html extension. I.e.
test.html, then any station with an active browser will display it. Even if
the file is originally a document file it can be saved as an html file and
Microsoft will do the conversion for you...sometime it is not very pretty
but it is simple. All that has to be done for each station to view/run it is
that the html 'document' has to be stored in a common shared directory.

HTH
Jim