[AccessD] Firefox Shameless plug...

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Sep 15 18:16:02 CDT 2004

On 15 Sep 2004 at 16:07, Steven W. Erbach wrote:

> Francisco,
>
> I've downloaded an earlier release of Firefox and now this one. I've got an HTML file on my C: drive that I use for my home page. I've posted it to:
>
> http://www.swerbach.com/serbach/erbach.htm
>
> Look at it with FireFox and then with Internet Explorer. Firefox, at least on my system, makes the table way too spaced out, to coin a phrase.

No, IE doesn't space it out enough.  :-)

You have a <p> </p> around the text in every table cell.  That *should* (
and does in the case of Firefox) force a lead  before and after the text.
IE is just ignoring these tags for some reason.

What did you use to build this page?   A MS product by any chance?

--
Stuart