[AccessD] .TIFF Image of Report Pages

Brett Barabash BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com
Thu Sep 16 12:43:40 CDT 2004

Mark,
Try this product: Zan Image Printer
http://www.zan1011.com/index.htm

It allows you to output to TIFF, JPG or BMP file, and you can setup file
location defaults so it will automatically save the files to a specified
location.

(At $29, I think I might pick up a copy for myself)

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Mitsules,
Mark S. (Newport News)
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:39 AM
To: [AccessD]
Subject: [AccessD] .TIFF Image of Report Pages

Group,

Does anyone have any brilliant ideas on how I could automatically
generate a .tiff image for each page in a report?

Background: Our company stores issued drawings in .tiff format.  In the
past, drawings have been scanned in manually in a reproduction
department.
Currently, I issue drawings using Access reports.  It has been suggested
that the .tiff creation MAY fall to the engineering department.

Mark

The information in this email may contain confidential information that
is legally privileged. The information is only for the use of the intended
recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in regard to the content of this email is strictly prohibited.  If
transmission is incorrect, unclear, or incomplete, please notify the sender
immediately. The authorized recipient(s) of this information is/are prohibited
from disclosing this information to any other party and is/are required to
destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.

states them to be the views of Tappe Construction Co.

This footer also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.Scanning of this message and
addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter software
in conjunction with virus detection software.