[AccessD] .TIFF Image of Report Pages

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Fri Sep 17 06:50:26 CDT 2004

Many thanks to you all.

After a little research into how other divisions have handled this creation
of .tiff files from AutoCAD .dwg files, I'm a little disappointed.  I mean
that, just on the hint that we might have to take over this responsibility,
it has only taken 12 hours for you kind folks to provide a multitude of
viable options.  What scares me is that some divisions are actually doing
this manually by scanning a hard copy.

So, in comparison, would I be considered lazy or efficient for wanting a
better way?  ;)

Mark