[AccessD] Output Larg Text File

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:03:47 CDT 2004

John,

lol...I agree...and you're close...its one of those deals where the judge
says "You will provide every single piece of documentation you have on this
matter, or any like it".  The way data is stored...is not the way lawyers
and judges like to see it.  So I wanted to have a single
document...well...due to time constraints(and business sign-off)...I sent
them an A97 db with a report built of the 60K records...turned out to be
around 13k pages.  Hopefully this will appease them.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S...I wonder if your gender reference to the Almighty will stir any
comments?