[AccessD] Emailing directly from the form

Paul Rodgers Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 05:03:36 CDT 2004

Brilliant, Lonnie. I haven't done this before, and expected complications.
Thanks very much. Cheers
paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonnie Johnson [mailto:prodevmg at yahoo.com]
Sent: 23 September 2004 10:36
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Emailing directly from the form

If you know VBA you can set up a button on your form and in the Click Event
you can use the DoCmd.SendObject command and in the parameters for the
recipient and subject and so on, you can reference a field on your form.

Paul Rodgers <Paul.Rogers at SummitMedia.co.uk> wrote:Is there a simple way to
email from the form, specifying certain fields like
[Name], [Department], [Date] please, Craftsfolk? (I use Outlook and
Access2K)

Cheers
paul

---

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---