[AccessD] Administrivia - Server Back Up

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Mon Sep 27 09:11:41 CDT 2004

Bryan:

Unless this one magically goes through, all my posts are still not getting
there...I sent one last night (Sunday) to you at
listmaster at databaseadvisors.com but I don't know if that even got to you.
I'm cc'ing this one to your other address as well.

Below is a copy of the returned message...I don't know if that helps you
or not...

This one was from Friday's message...haven't gotten anything about last
night's message ... but it's not posted to AccessD yet either...

Greg

Returned message text:

The original message was received at Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:34:39 -0400
from cetus.email.starband.net [148.78.247.27] (may be forged)

<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

221 2.0.0 databaseadvisors.com closing connection
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>... Deferred
Message could not be delivered for 2 days
Message will be deleted from queue