[AccessD] Fixed header names in crosstab query

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Apr 13 08:31:35 CDT 2005

When using a crosstab query the colomnheaders get the name of a specific
data in a field.
When there is no data for a specific column the column is not displayd.
IF you know that the number of columnrecords is fixed, like days for
example 1 to 31, you can add 1...31 in the column text of the
columnheader property.
As a result there are always 1 tot 31 headers (fields) even if no data
is present.

But Now I'm in the situation that I have activity codes in the columns,
which are in a sub table.
How can I still do this trick but based on data in a table? Can I do
some kind of SQL insert into this columnname property?

I know theres a limitation of 255 fields in an crosstab query, but this
is not an issue..

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/onsgezin

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>