[AccessD] Access 2003 Runtime Directory

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Apr 21 11:29:10 CDT 2005

When creating a runtime version of my application, the program forces
the designation of a folder in which the application will be installed
for the user.  I want to be able to designate my own folder, like
c:\NIOSH.  The app is forcing c:\Program Files\ and other rooty places.

What if the user installing the package does not have permissions to add
a folder to their program files directory?  Will this program create the
folder designated, for instance: c:\Program Files\NIOSH\ <appname>

Is there a way I can tell the app to install on a directory of my
choice, like c:\NIOSH?  Overall, I like the deployment wizard except for
this question.

Thanks.  Tomorrow is Friday, Joke Day.  Be Prepared.