[AccessD] Access95, Windows XP, out of memory

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 1 15:20:59 CST 2005

Hi Gustav:

I once tried to run Access 95 on my Windows Server 2003, again don't ask and
everything loaded for a while until all CPU and memory resources were
consumed and then the server crashed. It is more dangerous than many viruses
or Trojans.

I think Access just does not understand the current system capacities. Any
thing larger than 2 GB and down it goes.

My thought on the subject
Jim