[AccessD] Re: microsoft access questions

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:26:34 CST 2005

Marvin,

Last year I rolled out a database in Texas.  When I got to the last machine,
I was introduced to JAWS.  I spent the next 2 days and nights modifying
every piece of functionality that required the mouse.  It was very
challenging with the 2 day deadline, but I learned a lot of lessons on that
project.

I believe Robert and Roz answered you questions.  I just wanted to comment
on the JAWS program.  I've never developed a db using JAWS, just developed
one for someone using JAWS.  If you get caught up in any
functionality/usability issues with the forms of your app, I'd be happy to
share some of the tricks I learned.

Good luck with your database assignment.

Mark A. Matte