[AccessD] OT: The Sleep ADvisor

Joe Hecht jmhla at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 08:28:12 CDT 2005

Do you need me to do it again?

Joe Hecht
jmhla at earthlink.net
28g
-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Rocky Smolin -
Beach Access Software
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:22 PM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] OT: The Sleep ADvisor

Dear List:

The Sleep Advisor, a joint venture between myself and Dr. Rubin Naiman, a
recognized expert in the field of sleep disorders, is entering its next
phase of beta testing.  The program is an expert system which identifies
sleep disorders and give detailed remedies and recommendations for improving
your sleep health.

We need to collect several hundred tests to verify that the diagnostic
engine is working correctly.  Several list members have already volunteered
as test subjects and we're very grateful for their participation.

The program is available now as a run-time download from a web site. It's
about 46MB so you need either broadband or patience.

You can read about Dr. Rubin Naiman at http://www.drnaiman.com/ and the
program at http://www.drnaiman.com/sleepad.php.

We would be very appreciative of anyone who would like to complete the
assessment especially if you think you have a sleep problem or have been
previously diagnosed with one.  We think many will find the report to be of
great value.  It has already proven helpful to many.

If you have any questions please write or call me.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com