[AccessD] Home inventory problem

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Apr 4 15:40:59 CDT 2005

They do have a point though.
Sometimes the simplest or non-technical solution is the best.
I have spent hours - days - no weeks on a database and gave it to the customer.  Only to have them decide it's too much work to enter the data and maintain.  So the database became a throw-away sample.  At least I got paid for it... besides as Rocky suggested - there can be a fun side of doing things.

Jim H.