[AccessD] Visual Basic Express

david Powell david.powell at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 03:51:41 CDT 2005

This has been my experience - SQL Server 2005 Express requires a different
version of DotNet framework than that required for Visual Basic Express.  So
running both on the same machine will lead to complicatons.

I agree with Jim that it is best to use a separate machine.
Clearly this is a awkward and will probably be resolved when Beta 2 (as
opposed to community editions) is released.

David