[AccessD] Going live in the game of life

Norm normkara at wans.net
Tue Apr 5 07:57:38 CDT 2005

Congrtulations!!! and best of luck and health to you all!! But take it from
a 50 year old grandpa that is raising a 4 year old and a 2 year old
grandson - it is worth it - you will have fun and everything will come
natural (except maybe the outsmarting part) you will never win at that LOL!
Best of luck! And may you all get the best out of life!
Norm