[AccessD] Slightly OT: Know of a good Open Source DBMS?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 5 19:10:29 CDT 2005

Maybe due to the switch from SQL-DMO to SQL-SMO which the old EM is based on

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=40993&DisplayTab=Article

http://www.sql-server-express.com/index.html

Series of 5 or 6 Articles on using SQL-SMO with Express
example code in VBScript VB.Net C#.Net
So you could easily translate VBScript to Access VBA
list at bottom of article
http://www.sqldbatips.com/showarticle.asp?ID=34
Along with this is a command utility for SQL maintenance ExpressMaint
Utility
http://www.sqldbatips.com/showarticle.asp?ID=29

--
Marty Connelly