[AccessD] How to learn Access

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Apr 6 11:47:29 CDT 2005

That's what I did too. The only experience I'd had with databases was in flat files (AppleWorks on Apple II, and SuperWorks, its PC equivalent). I had only a vague concept of how relational databases worked. I used this list and Steve's "frog dissection" method and feel pretty comfortable now, even though I am not a power Access user (fortunately, I don't need to be).

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net