[AccessD] Open a form in DS mode

Thu Apr 7 15:51:03 CDT 2005

Sounds like you will need to pass an additional parameter the to
frmEventSelector form. This is easy to do, just pass a string with a
delimiter character (say the pipe character "|") between your parameters.
Then frmEventSelector can call Split on the OpenArgs parameter to get the
individual parameters.

Finally, your code can open the form using acFormDS for the View parameter
where needed.

Lambert