[AccessD] Going live in the game of life

Don Bozarth drboz at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 7 17:10:24 CDT 2005

John,

    I've a daughter 36 and a son 7, and lets just say I'm 60+.  First thing
I noticed is that it's easier when you're older... not that he doesn't wear
me out, cause he does.  But my priorities are so different now than when I
was in my 20's... I'm having a ball with this little guy!!  Couple of weeks
ago we took him to Legoland and Disneyland... 4 days of keeping up with him
was a real challenge.  If I'd have had to run a footrace to save my butt I'd
have been in a world of trouble.  But it was so doggone much fun watching
him have fun that I'd do  it again in a heartbeat.

Best wishes, and enjoy!!

Don B.