[AccessD] RE: When did you arrive at AccessD?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Apr 8 09:58:00 CDT 2005

:o)

I had been archiving all emails until Drew offered to develop a searchable
web interface and requested old archives. I contacted him and sent him
everything I had. After that I gave up my whole archiving habits and
depended on Drew's!

Gladly too. Using Outlook I had just released a huge pile of hard drive
space! (Which back then was a little more valuable.)

Now, every now and then I go through the topics and try to catch up and then
I delete everything 3 months or older.
:o)

I really can't remember exactly when I got on the list but I think it was
1999. There haven't been any names mentioned that I don't remember seeing on
the list except Dev Ashish. I don't think he ever posted anything here since
I've been on but I could certainly be mistaken.

John B.