[AccessD] Query, Who didn't attend and in-service

Charles Hise chise at charter.net
Sat Apr 9 11:51:40 CDT 2005

Susan
10 is the courseID and status 1 active 2 on leave 3 terminated
Charles Hise

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to the
sender.