[AccessD] Help...almost there WAS: One report using alternate sources

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Tue Apr 12 10:22:30 CDT 2005

Yup. That must be it...I took out the "-" character, from the name...I
renamed it first...and it worked. Of course I have another problem, but
this is a small one and I've already figured it out...there is one field
that is different amongst these reports and I didn't account for it
yet.

>>> John.Clark at niagaracounty.com 4/12/2005 11:15 AM >>>
I am so close!

Here is a snippet from my code...there are six more cases:

Select Case [Forms]![frmrpt_quarterly]![FrameChoices]
    Case 1
        strChoice = "qryApril05-SenComp"
        lblGeneric.Caption = "Senior Companion"
        logGeneric_Label.Caption = "Sen Comp"
    Case 2
        strChoice = "qryGeneric"
        lblGeneric.Caption = "EISEP"
        logGeneric_Label.Caption = "NFSC"

If on the calling form has the first option chosen, I get an error
that
there is a "syntax error in the FROM clause", yet it runs fine with
case
2. Are you not allowed to have the "-" character?