[AccessD] Scroll Wheel again

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:02:00 CDT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 11:30 AM, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software
<bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Dear List:
>
> Got a new machine and of course the scroll wheel does not work in the VBA code window.  I remember a fix for this posted on the list some time ago which I implemented on my old machine.
>
> I'm having trouble getting to the archives.  Does anyone remember where to download the fix or can someone help me get to the archives.

Which archive Rocky? Drew's or the one on DBAs site?

Anyway, here is a link to the post I think you are talking about:
http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/htdig/accessd/2004-August/026758.html

It points to MSKB article 837910 for the solution

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"