[AccessD] OT: Frontpage/Dreamweaver books

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Apr 12 12:03:50 CDT 2005

Dan,
If you find anything interesting please let us know (maybe on DBA-TECH
though). It will be quite awhile before I get through the entire book. After
I do that I will probably try FP out on the next web site I get. Until then
I'm holding off upgrading GoLive and will maintain all of my other sites
with it.

John "slow and steady" B.