[AccessD] Calendar control

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Apr 13 05:52:25 CDT 2005

I believe I explained myself poorly...

The issue is that Calendar control of A2K has 1 (vbSunday) for Sunday.
The calendar control of A2K3 has 1 (vbSunday) for Monday.
So the calendar control of A2K3 already use the system local firstday.

But thats the problem...
If I set the calendarcontrol of A2K3 firstday property to 1 I get Monday
as the first day.
If I move that database to a A2K pc, the calender control will display
Sunday as the first day.
Because In VBA Sunday should always be the first day (vbSunday Contant).

So probably the only soluation is to check which version of
calendarcontrol or Access is running and set the firstday to 1 or 2
according to the access version.

Or not using the calendar control :-(

Erwin