[AccessD] Page numbers for table of contents in an access report

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 13:20:36 CDT 2005

Jim:

Thank you.  That looks promising.  However, it says:

" When you preview the report, page through all of the pages of the report
to make sure that the Print event is triggered for all records. "

which is not practical.  That's OK if I'm running it myself but not for an
end user.

And I don't want to print it twice.  The page number is tracked in a counter
that gets incremented in the page footer event.  So until the report is
printed once there's no way to know what page a given record is on.

Is there a way to print without actually printing?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com