[AccessD] RE: When did you arrive at AccessD?

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Wed Apr 13 21:29:50 CDT 2005

Wow....what am I doing now...in this group, feel like I should come up with
something brilliant...but, I can't. I do volunteer work to help women in a
shelter prepare for a better life, I'm helping a friend write a curriculum
to teach kids how to use the MS Office (including Access) suite...and I
maintain my 'baby dbs'...when someone asks for help. I am retired and a bit
lazy...I basically do what I want to do. Oh, and reading the messages in
here is the first thing I do when I have a chance...