[AccessD] A2000: Inserting HTML codes into a Text Box

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Apr 14 11:27:21 CDT 2005

I think what you're looking for is an autokeys macro.  You can find info
in Help using the AutoKeys search word.  The name of each autokey macro
is a ^x syntax, which represents the combination of control key and
letter to press to trigger the macro.  The macro can use a SendKeys to
insert the desired text at the cursor position.

Charlotte Foust