[AccessD] RE: When did you arrive at AccessD?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 15 01:24:38 CDT 2005

Hi Ken:

Hopefully, that the DBA site is no longer using iframes, search engines will
be able to get a better view of the contents which should give us better
exposure. If you have some good suggestions on how the pages should have
their meta tags, for example, set up, please send along the details and I
would be more than happy to test it out.

Jim