[AccessD] On Click Event in Command button versus Label;

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Apr 18 15:07:41 CDT 2005

So is that the routine behind a button or a label?  I have to say that I
wouldn't do it the way you appear to be attempting with either.  You
don't need a DoEvents loop if you open the other form using automation
and sink its Close event on the calling form.   DoEvents is sometimes
necessary, but I avoid it whenever possible, since it also can cause
hangups.  Simply put any code to be run after the other form closes in
the event sink on the calling form.

Charlotte Foust